Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scook4
Community Member

Download all Files in a File Upload Quiz not Available

Jump to solution

Howdy folks,

So I have an exam that is given as follows:

1.  There is a question bank with two different versions of a test.  Each question in the question bank is a File Upload type question.

2.  Students go in, take the exam, submit their work through the File Upload question.

I've used File Upload questions plenty of times, and the option to Download All Submissions is available (on the front page of the quiz as well as under Grades) but in this case, it's not present for either.

The submissions are available in Speedgrader, but only singly.

Any help out there?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately no. It may have just been some kind of coding error that only happened once.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
arovner
Community Contributor

Hi  @scook4 ‌,

We are having the same experience. A student just took an exam last week and we cannot see the "Download all files" option in Quizzes. I'm going to start a Canvas Chat to see if they can help and I will update this page if there is helpful information to share!

Best,

Amy

arovner
Community Contributor

So it turned out that my faculty member didn't set up the question as a File Upload one. At the last minute, they changed it to an "Essay" question so Canvas can't recognize those are files.  

Best,

Amy

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

@scook4  

were you able to find a resolution for this?  

Unfortunately no. It may have just been some kind of coding error that only happened once.

View solution in original post