Edit Simple Syllabus

Jump to solution
OmyaasreeBalaji
Community Member

I am  a Teacher's Assistant for a course and wanted to change the timings for my office hours, just wanted to know if people get notified when i change the simple syllabus or would i have to send out messages to the entire class about the change i made?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @JackieStoss ...

I believe that @OmyaasreeBalaji is asking about Simple Syllabus (an external LTI integration) vs. the Canvas Syllabus.

I'm a Canvas administrator at our College, and we also have Simple Syllabus.  In the admin side of Simple Syllabus, I can go to the Admin >> Notifications screen, and I see these two options in green.  The top one, "Auto follow" is turned off in our Simple Syllabus.  For the box I've highlighted in green, I'm not 100% sure if this is also part of the notifications that could potentially be sent out (if the toggle switch above was turned on).

These notifications are separate from the "Notifications" screen that is in Canvas.

SimpleSyllabus.png

I don't know if this is helpful for you or not, @OmyaasreeBalaji, but I wanted to share the info.  Thanks...

View solution in original post