Not directly, no. But you can export Quizzes and then if you import those quizzes back into Canvas they become a question bank. Here is how.
- Create a Quiz
- Use the Find button to add all of the questions from the bank you want to export. Save Quiz
- Go to Settings, Export Course Content
- Select Quiz and then export just that quiz with the question bank questions and download it
The file you have now has all of the questions in a QTI format zip file. If you import it to a class in Canvas the process creates both a quiz AND a question bank. Or if you wanting to import it into some other system it should work if that system can import QTI format. Here is how to import it into a Canvas course.
- Go to the course and click Settings, Import Course Content
- Select QTI Zip for the type of item to import, select the file and import.
- If you just want the question bank you can just delete the quiz from the course.