Finding Course Navigation.

Jump to solution
NgawaWhite
Community Novice

I am trying, for the first time, to upload a screenshot for proof of attendance on a zoom meeting. Can you please tell me where to locate the course navigation icon to get to the assignment feature. Thanks 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @NgawaWhite ...

This sounds like a question that you will need to ask of your instructor of the course.  This is the global Canvas Community website, and we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  Generally speaking, though, there is the Global Navigation menu...as described in this Guide: How do I use the Global Navigation Menu as a stude... - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com).  Then, when you are in a course, there is the Course Navigation...where you might see menu items on the left side of your screen such as "Home", "Syllabus", "Modules", "Discussions", "Assignments", "Quizzes", etc.  (Some of these might be hidden from your view though, depending on what your instructor has chosen to hide or keep visible in your course.)  See How do I use the Course Home Page as a student? - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com) for more information.

Also, here is a link on how to contact your instructor: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Good luck to you!

View solution in original post