Finished Semester Grade

Jump to solution
AlyssaCzaikoski
Community Novice

Hi there, 

I just finished my semester and I'm having difficulty finding my grades / final once the semester has closed. 

I did some research, and it says to click on grades then you will see an area to find concluded grades - however I don't see this option

Thank you

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @AlyssaCzaikoski ...

Unfortunately, we here in the Community wouldn't be able to help you with this because we don't have access to your course(s) or your school's Canvas environment.  For questions about your grades, it is best that you reach out directly to your instructor.  You can do this by following the steps in this Guide:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Good luck in your conversations with your instructor!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SusanNiemeyer
Community Contributor

Hi @AlyssaCzaikoski,

Hi, Alyssa,

I'm a community college professor. At my college, we post our students' final grades on SIS (Student Information System) not on Canvas.  

At the end of each semester, I turn on my students' total grade percentages in Canvas. However, that's just a number. It's not the final letter grade. I direct my students to SIS to see their final letter grades.

If you have additional questions about your grade, I recommend that you contact your instructor directly.

Good luck!

View solution in original post