Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobertRennie

First collaboration

Jump to solution

In the page about starting a microsoft collaboration, it says "Note: If you do not have any existing collaborations, this button will not display in the Collaborations page."

It does not say where the button will appear. I cannot seem to find one anywhere, and the only link on that page takes me to this page, which is currently unhelpful.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nwilson7
Community Champion

@RobertRennie I think that documentation is outdated.  There is now just a blue "+ Collaboration" button that shows regardless of if you have any or not.  It is in the top right corner:

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 1.25.18 PM.png 

It looks like the rest of the documentation is still correct.  I checked in classes where I have collaborations and ones that I didn't and the blue button remains there on all of them.

Hope this helps!

-Nick

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
nwilson7
Community Champion

@RobertRennie I think that documentation is outdated.  There is now just a blue "+ Collaboration" button that shows regardless of if you have any or not.  It is in the top right corner:

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 1.25.18 PM.png 

It looks like the rest of the documentation is still correct.  I checked in classes where I have collaborations and ones that I didn't and the blue button remains there on all of them.

Hope this helps!

-Nick

0 Kudos

I don't see that button anywhere. Screenshot attached is from (updated) chrome.

nwilson7
Community Champion

@RobertRennie It does not look like you institution has setup the integration between either Microsoft Office 365 or Google Apps.  I would reach out to whoever is your institution's Canvas admin and ask that they set that up if you are a Microsoft or Google school.

-Nick