cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ren82
Community Member

Follow safe work practices for infection control

Hi. Just completing unit 7 module 3c following work practices for infection control, however the video for activity 10 has been removed. Just wondering if there is another video option to complete this activity and if this will effect my ability to complete the entire unit?

Thanks

Renee Bridger

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, Renee ( @ren82 )...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  This website is not the same as your Canvas course(s)...as the two are completely different interfaces.  The Canvas Community website is a place where people from all over the globe come to ask questions, suggest and evaluate Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, review written and video "how to" tutorials, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  I would suggest that you direct this question to the instructor of your course.  We here in the Community do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question, so we wouldn't be able to answer specifics about the video that you are looking for.  You can contact your instructor by following the information in this Guide: How do I contact Canvas Support? - Canvas Community.  Good luck to you!