General Use

Jump to solution
CharlieVaughn
Community Member

I am confused on how to use this program.   example... I clicked on the icon to ask a question, it took me back to May 20, 2022 to a previous class.

In going from week to week in D3351 Church History, I am not convinced I am on the right track.   Honestly, I like the previous system much better. 

I confess, I am older guy and the technology is moving faster than I care to keep up with.  I will work to meet the requirements.   I have to wonder... why the change in programs?

I am concerned I am not getting to all the places I need - to get the most out of this class and to fulfil the class requirements.  

The program has taken me back to may 2022 more than once.   That surely confuses me.

I am not sure what to even ask..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @CharlieVaughn ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  People from all around the world that use Canvas for their LMS (Learning Management System) come here to ask questions, review "how to" written and video tutorials, collaborate with others, and a lot more.  Based on what you have posted, I would highly recommend that you reach out directly to your instructor to ask about the course content and where you are being re-directed.  We here in the Canvas Community would not be able to help you with your course specifics because we don't have access to Rockbridge Seminary's Canvas environment or any of your Canvas course(s).  In order to contact your instructor, you can follow the steps that are outlined in this Guide:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Please let Community members know if there is anything else we can do to assist you...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes