Grouping/Linking Questions together in a quiz bank?

JenelleS
Community Member

Hello!

So, what I am trying to do is to connect multiple questions together so that if I am pulling from a quiz bank, I can pull the questions as a group, and they won't separate from one another.

Here is an example. Say I have a quiz bank with 40 questions. These questions are grouped - there will be one prompt, then 4 separate multiple choice questions about that one prompt. Then, say on a quiz, I wanted to pull out 8 questions from this bank - but I don't want them to be 8 random questions, I want them to be 2 groups of 4, so that each question that is about the same prompt is linked together.

Is there a way to do this? What I did for one quiz bank was convert each group of 4 questions that I wanted together into a single "multiple dropdowns" type question so that I could still ask 4 questions about one prompt, but make sure these 4 questions didn't get separated when pulled from the bank. But converting all the questions took ages, and I have hundreds of questions I'd have to convert. I also do prefer multiple choice over multiple dropdowns.

So, is there an easier way to do what I want to do? I am using classic quizzes.

I hope this makes sense! Thanks so much.

Labels (1)
0 Likes