Hello there, @ebennion ...
Sorry to see that your question has been sitting here unanswered for several months. If you are still looking to unhide grades so that your students can view them, you will probably need to check your grade posting policies in your "Grades" page. Here are several Guides to check out:
- How do I use posting policies in a course?
- How do I select a grade posting policy for a course in the Gradebook?
- How do I select a grade posting policy for an assignment in the Gradebook?
- How do I post grades for an assignment in the Gradebook?
- How do I hide grades that were previously posted in the Gradebook?
Hopefully one or more of these Guides will be of help to you. Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks! Take care, stay safe, and be well.
Here is what worked for me:
- Go to the "Grades" Module
- Hover over the assignment at the top of the column to bring out the three dots, and click
- Find "Post Grades" in the menu that appears (I missed it the first time)
- Clicking "Post Grades opens a window that allows you to change whose grades are unhidden --- THE "POST" BUTTON IS IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER
I hope this is helpful, and is faster than digging through multiple "guides".