How do I access my course?

Jump to solution
lawrence_friedm
Community Novice

when I'm on canvas I press begin my course and then select modules. It brings up the assignments but when I go to view/ work on them it brings me to a blank page. what should I do? Do you think maybe the instructor has not uploaded the materials? (the course is self paced though)

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @lawrence_friedm  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  A blank page is never fun to see in a course.  Yes, it's entirely possible that the link is not working properly.  However, being that you've posted your question here in the global Canvas Community website, we are unable to see your course or your school's Canvas environment.  So, it is difficult to troubleshoot this kind of issue here.  Have you tried reaching out to the instructor for this course?  I know you said it was self-paced, but maybe there is an instructor enrolled who checks on this course from time to time?  If you click on the "Help" button in your Canvas environment, you should see a link to ask your instructor a question (How do I get help with Canvas as a student?).  Another option is to try a different browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.  See Which browsers does Canvas support?‌ for more information.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Lawrence.  Please let us know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes