How do I find what courses are needed

Jump to solution
gstrichen
Community Novice

How do I find out what courses I need to take for a degree in Marketing - Associates and Bachelors.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @gstrichen  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world stop by to ask/answer questions, submit and vote on Feature Ideas, participate in groups, collaborate with others, review "how to" Guides, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to courses you want to take at your school, and the vast majority of Community users would not be able to answer a question like this.  The best advice I can give you is to reach out to someone at your school's Registration department or a school counselor that would be able to provide you the details you need for a degree in Marketing.  I did a quick search of your school's website, and I came across the following page which may be of help to you: Bachelor’s in Marketing & Entrepreneurship - Green River College.  I hope this information will be helpful to you, George.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post