How do I uninstall the Edpuzzle LTI?

Jump to solution
diana_benavides
Community Novice

I am hoping someone has the answer. I tried installing the Edpuzzle LTI and it didn't work. The link in the course navigation was added after creation, but it doesn't work: I get an invalid LTI launch request.

{"errorCode":"invalid-lti-launch-request","error":"Invalid LTI Launch request -invalid-domain"}

I would like to uninstall it to re-install it again. But, I don't see an "uninstall" button. Any answers will be appreciated!

323974_pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @diana_benavides ...

Looking through this thread, I still don't see that anyone has provided an answer for you on how to uninstall/remove third-party apps from your Canvas environment.  There really isn't an "Uninstall" button (if that's what you are looking for).  But, it is quite easy to remove LTI apps that have been installed in your Canvas environment.  I'll assume that the Edpuzzle app was added at the account level.

1. On your Canvas account page, click on "Settings".
  2. Click on the "Apps" tab.
  3. Click on the "View App Configurations" button.  You'll see all apps that have been installed at your Canvas account level.
  4. Find the row for Edpuzzle.
  5. Click the cog wheel icon to the far right on the Edpuzzle row, and select "Delete".

I hope this information will be of help to you, Diana.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes