How to remove "Canvas Support" button?

Jump to solution
Kate_F
Community Member

Hi,

I am using a Free-for-Teacher canvas account as an instructor and I recently noticed a canvas support button in the bottom right corner of the screen. SupportButton.png

On some pages within modules, the button can get very in the way of the next button in the same location.SupportButtonOverlap.png

At first I assumed it would only show up for me, but when testing the course as a student, I wound up running into the same issue. Is there any way to disable this button so that it does not get in the way of my students?

1 Solution

The support icon is working correctly now within canvas.instructure.com and k12.instructure.com. You should be able to move it on the right side of the page to your preference. If the inability to move the icon returns, please give us that feedback. 

As a reminder to our FFT users, the support icon serves as an opportunity to get in-app support for features and functionality for our many, many FFT users. Because this particular environment does not have dedicated support personnel, this provides crucial support capabilities for those who need it. 

As always, thank you for your patience and understanding, and thanks for utilizing Canvas Free-for-Teacher.

View solution in original post