cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichaelWoong

How to replace canvas image to company logo in canvas response email

Jump to solution

Hi,

I want to students to see our company logo instead of Canvas logo when responding email from Canvas.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ColtonSwapp
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @MichaelWoong 

I was able to look into this for a bit. In my testing, I could not find anything in the theme editor that would allow you to edit the specific logo in notifications that users receive. Because of this, I do not think it is possible to edit and replace the Canvas logo they see there. 

You might be able to check with Canvas support and see if they know of anyway to do this.

HERE is a guide I found on editing images in the theme editor. 

Hopefully this helps! 

-Colton

View solution in original post

7 Replies
ColtonSwapp
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @MichaelWoong 

I was able to look into this for a bit. In my testing, I could not find anything in the theme editor that would allow you to edit the specific logo in notifications that users receive. Because of this, I do not think it is possible to edit and replace the Canvas logo they see there. 

You might be able to check with Canvas support and see if they know of anyway to do this.

HERE is a guide I found on editing images in the theme editor. 

Hopefully this helps! 

-Colton

Is that a way we can replace the CANVAS logo in the Canvas Inbox to company logo?

Hi @MichaelWoong ...

Where are you seeing the Canvas logo within the Canvas Inbox?  In my testing, I do not see any Canvas logo anywhere within the Canvas Inbox interface.  Can you provide a screenshot example?

see attachment.

Also unable to see the subject line in Canvas but able to see in Gmail (i.e. "Upskilled - XXXX")

Sorry, @MichaelWoong ...

I'm still not following.  In the attached screenshots you shared, I didn't see anywhere within the Canvas interface in your screenshots where you were seeing a Canvas logo.  Can you help to clarify?

see attachment

Thanks for that screenshot, @MichaelWoong.  It looks like you may be viewing that message in your e-mail account, correct?  If so, I don't know of any way to change that Canvas logo to your own company/school logo.  There may be ways to do it, but that's well above my scope of knowledge, and I cannot think of any conversations I've seen here in the Community that would tell you how to do this.  Other people might have some ideas for you, but I'll leave that to them.  Sorry I cannot be of more help.