cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
signhlahee
Community Member

Is master Admin here ?

Jump to solution

To low respond by contact mail to report ph1s1ng/sp4M, i found it from google search, maybe hundreds of thousands of links

I can't report all of them

Please help , Anyone tag admin to handle it (remove from google) .

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @signhlahee 

I am not sure what you are asking about or for here, could you please explain?

This is a global community of Canvas users much like yourself, and is not Canvas Support. If you need Canvas Support, open Canvas, click on Help, and chose "Report a Problem".

Kelley

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @signhlahee 

I am not sure what you are asking about or for here, could you please explain?

This is a global community of Canvas users much like yourself, and is not Canvas Support. If you need Canvas Support, open Canvas, click on Help, and chose "Report a Problem".

Kelley

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Test reply, please ignore!

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @signhlahee 

I am not sure what you are asking here, or even if I can help you. Could you clarify?

You have asked your question in a global community of Canvas users much like yourself. Yes, many of us are Canvas Admins for our schools; but as far as I know, there is no such thing as a "Master Admin".. I think you said you found phishing links using Google, but did you find them in a Canvas account? Also as far as I know, the Google search engine is not able to search Canvas accounts, so I am greatly confused; and for security reasons, I am not following any of those links to see where they take me..

Please clarify.

Thank you,

Kelley

Tags (1)
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @signhlahee 

I am not sure what you are asking us, could you please explain further?

You have asked your question in a global community of Canvas users much like yourself. As far as I know, there is no such thing as a "Master Admin" in Canvas, Google is unable to search a Canvas account, and so I have no idea what you are asking about.

Kelley

Tags (1)