Mac OS Monterey Version 12.2 unable to navigate in file upload dialogue box

Jump to solution
S3N0J
Community Member

Just upgraded to macOS Monterey and found that I am no longer able to navigate or use the mouse in the file upload dialogue box. This is frustrating because I am stuck in a random folder and unable to select out of it to the desktop where the file I need to upload for my assignment currently resides. 

The immediate solution is to move the file into the folder, but this is currently a broken interface issue which needs to be resolved. 

Anyone have any ideas of a system setting which may be causing this or are we out of luck until some random update fixes the issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We hope you are doing well and that you’ve found an answer to your question!

The Community Team acknowledges that this thread does not have a proper answer. However, we are marking this post as a temporary solution to help Community Members find and respond to the newest and most active threads.

At any time, any Community member can click the “Not the Solution” option and then respond in-thread with your follow-up questions. It’s important to include @CommunityForums  in that reply so we can restore the entire topic to our list of unanswered questions we check routinely.

View solution in original post