Make gradebook scores take up the whole screen

Jump to solution
markbantle
Community Member

Is there a way to get rid of or hide the info at the top of the gradebook screen? This wastes over 30% of the viewable space.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @markbantle ...

To my knowledge, there isn't a way to go "full screen" in the Gradebook.  Is there a reason that you wouldn't want some of the tools available to you above where you enter grades for your students?  There are lots of helpful filters/views and other tools that allow you to configure things the way you want via the "Gradebook", "View", and "Actions" menus.  One thing you could do is press the keyboard combination Fn + F11, and that would temporarily remove the address bar from your browser giving you a little more of your Gradebook view.  But, you'd want to press Fn + F11 again to get your web browser's address bar back.  Another thing I suppose you could do is export your Gradebook to a CSV file and then work in that file within Excel and then re-upload that file to your Gradebook...but that would take a few extra steps.

I know this isn't the answer you were looking for, but I hope it helps to answer your question.

View solution in original post

0 Likes