Mark module as done

Jump to solution
DiannaPalace
Community Novice

I do not have this button on any of my modules. How do I find the mark as done button. When I follow your guide there is no mark as done or confirm button. how do I turn this feature on. I cannot keep track of what I have completed and what needs to be completed.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @DiannaPalace ...

I assume that you are referring to this particular Guide: How do I mark a module item as done for a module requirement?.  The first paragraph in the blue box at the top of this Guide states, "Your instructor may require you to mark a module page or assignment as completed before you can progress to the next item in the module."  (blue highlighting is my own)

I think the keyword here is "may".  Your instructor would be the one to determine if there are any requirements for the module in your course.  There isn't anything I am aware of on your end that would allow you to turn this on/off.  If your instructor set up requirements for the module, then you would see those things on your screen.  This is the Guide that your instructor would use if he/she chose to add requirements to modules in your course: How do I add requirements to a module?.

If you would like to contact your instructor, you can do so by following the information in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.

I hope these resources will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions for Community members.  Thanks!

View solution in original post