Missing Icons (Account, Courses, Group, History)

Jump to solution
Rorogue
Community Member

I am a student and some of my menu icons not showing, some like the dashboard, calendar, inbox are showing but i cannot use its feature. I was able to access my account thru my phone and i also tried logging in to my old laptop in which there was no problem. my browser is updated, cleared the cache data, history, did sign in and out but still not effective

0 Likes
1 Solution
greydon
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @Rorogue 

Thank you for contacting the Canvas Community. We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your dashboard and courses loading correctly. We understand that you have tried some basic trouble shooting steps. However, It is likely your internet browser and we recommend clearing the cache and cookies or trying another browser.

In Chrome
On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click the three dots
Click settings
On the left, choose Privacy and Security
Then, clear browsing data
At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time. I suggest at least 4 weeks
Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
Click Clear data.

Try clearing the cache for longer than the default 24 hours. Have you tried another browser, device, or wifi? (in that order) 

View solution in original post