Multiple delay posting feature within a single announcement

Jump to solution
lkelley8
Community Novice

I love using the delay postings feature within Canvas Announcements. While I can create multiple, separate announcements or copies of previous announcements and simply delay these posts... I do sometimes wish I could have the option for multiple delay postings within a single announcement as a feature. This is perfect for that single announcement that is helpful to delay posting and launch multiple times within a week without having to re-copy/delay and/or re-edit/delay a previous announcement. Is there a future possibility of adding a feature like this for announcements?

0 Likes
1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @lkelley8  - Interesting; kind of a reminder announcement for an already-posted announcement?  I would suggest that you create a Feature Idea. You can find out more about how this process works here: How does the feature idea process work in the Canvas Community?   I did a quick search in the Feature Ideas area, and did not spot anything offhand that is already out there that matches your idea.  (That's here, by the way:  https://community.canvaslms.com/community/ideas .)  You're welcome to take a look around there, as well to see what other interesting ideas are out there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes