cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
may027
Community Participant

New Analytics for large classes no filters available

I have a large class (ca. 500 students) and many assignments. The New Analytics report throws up the "Warning: Size Exceeded Maximum Number of Rows" message. I see posts about this going back a couple years so I gather it is a known issue. But why is there no filter menu appearing (e.g. to filter by student or assignment) so that I can download a report that does not exceed this limit? Is this also a known limitation?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
may027
Community Participant

Hi, 

Did someone ("annaluxcca" reply to this? I received an email notification that there was an update but I see nothing here. The email said something about "property with the domain" but I don't know what that means.

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@may027 The notification you received is from a post made by a user who was subsequently removed and banned from this forum for violating the Canvas Community Guidelines. Please disregard the reply and refrain from clicking on any of the links contained in the external notification, if there are any.

may027
Community Participant

Ouch. Their response seemed sort of relevant. Anyway, too late about clicking on the links in the email. Is there some risk in having done that?

Would appreciate any insight into my question, however.

Thanks.

may027
Community Participant

No solution proposed.

may027
Community Participant

Bumpity bump.