cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deborah_oakley1
Community Participant

New Quizzes Moderation - Why no option to filter quizzes not started?

On the moderation tab for new quizzes, there is every option to filter "No Attempts Left," "Attempts in Progress," "Submitted," and "Auto Grading Failed." But there's not an option to filter students who haven't even started the quiz. While I can go to the gradebook and send a message to those students, it would really be nice to have a quick overview ON the moderate page to see who has yet to begin.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon, @deborah_oakley1 ...

That sounds like a great candidate for a Feature Idea submission here in the Canvas Community website.  Would you be willing to submit that as a Feature Idea?  (You might find that a similar already exists, too.)  In order to submit a new Feature Idea, from any screen here in the Community, click on the PRODUCT menu, and then click on IDEA CONVERSATIONS.  Then, on the screen that appears, you'll want to click on the "Suggest an idea" button to get started.  This is where you can start typing in a subject line for your idea, and it will search for similar ideas that already exist...in which case you'd want to contribute to that topic and not create your own.  Here are a few additional documents that may help you along the way:

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Deborah.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care...be well.

deborah_oakley1
Community Participant

Thanks...yes, that's a better place. Didn't know it was there until now, though, so I'll post it there, too.