Permitir estudiantes acceso a materiales [Allow students access to materials]

Jump to solution
ricardo_fernand
Community Member

¿Cómo puedo hacer visible a los estudiantes una opción en el menú al inciar Canvas? me aparecen varias secciones como no visibles (Tareas, archivos, etc) a los estudiantes?

Este mensaje ha sido traducido usando Google Translate.

How can I make a menu option visible to students by starting Canvas? I see several sections as not visible (Tasks, files, etc.) to the students?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ricardo_fernand ...

If you want to make any of the course navigation buttons visible to your students (so that those menu options don't have the crossed out eye icon next to them), you'll want to follow the steps in the following Guide to enable those buttons: How do I manage Course Navigation links?.

I hope this Guide will be of help to you, Ricardo.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this.  Take care.  Stay safe.  Be well.

Hola,  @ricardo_fernand ...

Si desea que los alumnos puedan ver cualquiera de los botones de navegación del curso (para que esas opciones de menú no tengan el ícono del ojo tachado), deberá seguir los pasos de la siguiente Guía para habilitarlos. botones: How do I manage Course Navigation links?

Espero que esta Guía te sea de ayuda, Ricardo. Informe a los miembros de la comunidad si tiene alguna pregunta al respecto. Cuídate. Mantenerse a salvo. Cuidate.

View solution in original post

0 Likes