Quiz results

Jump to solution
lpoussonsr
Community Member

Posted a quiz. How do I look to see who completed the quiz and what were their scores?

0 Likes
1 Solution
awilliams
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi,  @lyndonpoussonsr ! There are a few ways you can do this. One quick way would be to go to your Gradebook and find the column that corresponds to that quiz and scan down the rows of students to see who has completed the quiz and what were their scores. One nice thing about viewing it from the Gradebook is that you can use the functionality to message students based on certain criteria for that assignment, such as those who haven't completed it yet. This is a great way to send out reminders before the due date. How do I send a message to students from the Gradebook? | Canvas Instructor Guide

Another way to do this would be to go to the quiz page and click the link to SpeedGrader where you can see each student's quiz submission, all their answers, and their grade. One nice thing about SpeedGrader is that you can leave comments for the students that they will see when looking for assignment/quiz feedback.
How do I get to SpeedGrader from an assignment, quiz, or graded discussion? | Canvas Instructor Guid...

How do I use SpeedGrader? | Canvas Instructor Guide

I hope this helps and please let us know if we can assist further!

View solution in original post

0 Likes