Quiz won't load

Jump to solution
Hannahpika___26
Community Member

for the past week, a quiz refuses to load. I have no report problem tab. This is what I have been looking at for a week. I'm begging someone to help! I would like to add that I have tried everything. I tried different browsers and even different wifis.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @Hannahpika___26 ...

Sorry to read that you are having difficulties with a quiz in your course.  Unfortunately, this may be a bit hard to diagnose here in the global Canvas Community website.  The vast majority of Community members here wouldn't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  Have you tried reaching out to your instructor?  If not, I would start there.  You can contact your instructor via the "Help" menu.  More detail about this can be found in How do I get help with Canvas as a student? - Instructure Community.  Also, in your "Help" menu, do you have any other links that would take you to some kind of support site?  If so, you might give those a try as well.  It's also possible that the Canvas administrators have limited the links that you see within the "Help" meu.  But, hopefully you'll be able to find a link there that will be useful to you.  Keep us posted!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

@Hannahpika___26 ...

I can understand how frustrating that can be.  Just for clarification, do you have a "Help" icon on the left-hand global navigation bar?  If so, within this "Help" menu, you may not have the "Report a Problem" link...as you've indicated.  This may be because your school's local administrators have chosen not to make that link available...as they may have an alternative way for you to get help.  If you have the "Help" menu, is there an option to contact your instructor?  Another way that you can contact your instructor is by using the "Inbox".  How do I send a message to a user in a course in t... - Instructure Community  You should be able to contact your instructor by using the "Inbox" (which is similar to writing an e-mail).  Your instructor may have some settings that he/she needs to change on his/her end in order for you to access that quiz.

Hoping this extra bit of info will be of some help...good luck!

View solution in original post