Remove all concluded enrolments from courses.

Jump to solution
JackHickey
Community Member

Does anyone know of a way in which I can remove all concluded enrollments across all courses?

Currently all previous enrollments are showing in course numbers as 'concluded enrollments'. I need to remove these as it is effecting data and manually removing each individual enrollment from every course is not ideal.

is there a way to do this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
cstrikwerda
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @JackHickey 

Thank you for posting in the Community,

I understand that you are wondering about being able to remove concluded enrollments in a Course. The easiest way to do this in bulk would be by way of SIS import. We would need to generate an enrollments file, and we would want to update these from 'concluded', to 'deleted' status.

The easiest way to generate the file would be by going into this courses subaccount, and going to Settings> Reports. Viewing reports for an account

We would want to generate a Provisioning Report, and configure that report to include the enrollments.csv file. From that file, we can parse through the data to see these enrollments in the course which are listed as concluded. You would need to update that status to deleted, resave the file, and import on the SIS Import tab in the account. Here is a reference for the format of that file:

How do I format CSV files for uploading SIS data into Canvas?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post