cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klaczko
Community Participant

Reordering/organizing a module not saving

Hey all,

I'm working on modules, and every time I reorder the items/reorganize the module, the order does not save. I haven't had this issue before. Any advice would be appreciated!

Reordering/organizing a module not saving

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @klaczko -- When you say it doesn't save, I assume that things may appear to revert back to their initial places. Am I correct? 

After moving an item, does it hop immediately back to the original space, or is it there after you navigate away from the page and use the "back" button to return? Sometimes, if the latter, a good page refresh reveals the changes.

If you have time time to create a short screen recording, that would be really helpful!

klaczko
Community Participant

After moving an item, it hops immediately back to the original space--after I 'refresh' for example. Thanks for your help! @klundstrum 

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi again - Is this consistent when you try using different browsers and/or devices?

klaczko
Community Participant

@klundstrum seems like it works/saves in an 'incognito' tab in Chrome 🤷‍♀️

gnoack
Community Champion

Hi @klaczko 

If it works in an incognito mode, I wonder if you have a Chrome add-on or extension that is causing a conflict.  I was using an ad-blocker that was presenting some files from showing in the speedgrader.  Perhaps you have a similar issue.  As @klundstrum suggested, I would try downloading FireFox or Microsoft Edge to see if it works in those browsers. 

jhawk
Community Participant

I have a teacher experiencing a similar problem. She organized her module the way she wanted, then the next day some of her assignments moved to a different location within the module. Could this have anything to do with a new sync from blueprint? It has not happened before.