Reset Password Problem

Jump to solution
lisa_paloma_tea
Community Novice

I need assistance in reseting my password.  I have requested the link more than 4 times and have wait 30 mins for each and nothing arrives in my email account.  I have check spam and junk - nothing in there either.  Please help

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@lisa_paloma_tea ...

Resetting your password may have slightly different steps depending on how your school has chosen to set up their sign-in process into Canvas.  For example, some schools have a SSO (single sign-on) experience into Canvas...but some schools do not have this.  Are you following the instructions in one of these Guides?

Again, the screens may not look exactly like what you see in the above Guides...especially if your school has a different way of signing in.  You may want to check with your school's local Canvas administrator or your school's Online Learning/eLearning department to see if they might be able to help you further if one of the above Guides is not of help.

Good luck to you, Lisa.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this.  Stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes