Rubric-level statistics

adeeter
Community Explorer

Does anyone know if there has been any progress in building reporting capacity to run rubric-level statistics? I post this request every few months or so, going back as far as 2015, but no luck. Crickets 😞

I know that several community members have suggested relatively labor-intensive work-arounds, but it still stuns me that an LMS of this complexity offers no easy solution in allowing admins or faculty the ability to run simple frequency data and analysis on student performance where a rubric has been used to grade an assignment. I use the outcomes feature quite frequently to try to imitate this process - but most often - the individual criteria of a rubric are not meant at the outcomes level - or creating an individual outcome for a complex rubric is ineffective, inappropriate and cumbersome on a large rubric.  

Please, please, I hope someone at Canvas will listen. Rubric-level statistics seem like such an easy fix given that quiz-level statistics exist.  Rubric-level performance is an essential reporting function for every accreditation report and infrastructure. I'm an administrator in institutional effectiveness, managing accreditation efforts at the specialized and institutional level.

Thank you for listening!