Speedgrader not recognizing points on test

Jump to solution
sharon_naymark
Community Novice

I had to duplicate a test for 4 students so there are 2 tests in grade book.  The test is out of 45 points.  For some reason, in speed grader for test 2 but not test 1, in the right hand section it shows "grade out of 0" but to the left there is a score out of 45.  The result is that in grade book, the student sees the points out of 45 but when I convert to percentage, the number stays the same but just adds a percentage sign.  However, when I analyze "quiz statistics", the stats give the correct stats so it is just speed grader and grade book that are not recognizing the total points for this second test.  I am looking for help with speed-grader to recognize the total points for this test.  

0 Likes
1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sharon_naymark , greetings! I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having and this definitely sounds like a confusing issue. Given the different things at play here and the complexity of the issue, my recommendation is to contact Canvas Support to see if they can talk a look. To do this, click on the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem. 

Kona

View solution in original post

0 Likes