cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YeWu
Community Member

Student Canvas - Calendar does not show courses'

Jump to solution

Cannot see any schedule of registerred courses under Calendar view, even though check box of each course is selected. Please see the pic attached and advise. Thanks.

Calendar issue.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
mzimmerman
Community Champion

Hi YeWu,

The screen you've attached is where you set which calendars will be displayed in the web view.  To change the settings in the app, you have to go to the Calendar screen, then choose the "Calendars" link in the upper right:

IMG_3918.PNGIMG_3919.PNG

View solution in original post

mzimmerman
Community Champion

The calendar entries for the course are set by the teacher.  Not all courses will have anything in the course calendar.   You can go to the course and view the course calendar for just that course to see if there is anything showing.

6 Replies
mzimmerman
Community Champion

Hi YeWu,

The screen you've attached is where you set which calendars will be displayed in the web view.  To change the settings in the app, you have to go to the Calendar screen, then choose the "Calendars" link in the upper right:

IMG_3918.PNGIMG_3919.PNG

YeWu
Community Member

Hi, Thank you!

But I want the Web View to show courses' calendar. There are no registered courses' calendars being displayed in the web view now.

Is it set on mobile app or I misunderstood.

mzimmerman
Community Champion

I'm afraid that I don't understand what you are asking?

Your initial post asked about "Student Canvas", which I thought mean the Canvas Student app.

The first screenshot that you included in your initial post is the web view, which you would get if you logged in through a web browser instead of the app.  Your screenshot showed 3 course calendars  ("ENGR 486...", "ENGR 518...", and "UBC 501") selected to be displayed.  From the color coding, it looks like none of the 3 courses actually have calendar entries for Sept 2021, but if there were, they would be displayed.

That selection only affects the web view.

YeWu
Community Member

Sorry for confusing you. Reallly appreciate you time and attention.

Who are setting the Calendar Entry, teachers?

What can I do to set them shown in the web view calendar.

mzimmerman
Community Champion

The calendar entries for the course are set by the teacher.  Not all courses will have anything in the course calendar.   You can go to the course and view the course calendar for just that course to see if there is anything showing.

YeWu
Community Member

No and in the course calendar is still not showing.

Thank you all the same!

屏幕截图 2021-09-09 164358.png