Submitting a file upload in canvas

Jump to solution
gb182462
Community Novice
  • In canvas it is not letting me submit a file upload the assignment is still opened and on my school computer we do not have any sort of ad blockers enabled. I have already tried to submit a file upload to other classes which has worked it is only in my English class that it does not work in. Once more I would like to restate the assignment is still open, but the submitting a file upload portion of it is not available and on my skyward it is flagged as a missing assignment. 
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @gb182462  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am sorry to read that you are unable to submit a file as part of your assignment to your instructor.  Unfortunately, I don't think that many people here in the Community will be able to help assist with this simply because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course in question.  All that being said, have you compared the overall "look" of this assignment compared to other assignments where you've been able to submit a file?  For this particular assignment, do you see the same kind of interface that allows you to submit a file compared to other assignments?  If not, then your instructor may have to change some settings for that assignment on his/her end to allow you (an other students in the course, too) to submit a file attachment.  This would ultimately be a question to ask of your instructor.  You can contact your instructor by following the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  I hope this resource will be of help to you, Gabriel.  Please let us know if you have any other questions about this...good luck!

View solution in original post