Syllabus page not fully showing content - HELP

Jump to solution
mwhite3
Community Participant

Seeking help. The issue seems to be that the Canvas Syllabus page has something going on where it does not display a full webpage built within it. I also am not smart enough to figure out how to have my page display at say 95%, so that fully displays with the Syllabus container.

Here's what I mean. This is the page being correctly shown in a Canvas page. Notice that the buttons have a thin border around them and there is no scroll bar at the bottom of the page.

right.png

Here is the same code pasted into the Syllabus Page. Now notice that at the very bottom there is now a thin grey horizontal scroll bar, which now means the buttons borders are slightly cut off (unless you use it to scroll either way a tiny bit.) While it is a small detail it is very off putting as no-one would think to use that tiny scroll bar and honestly why should they? Shouldn't the same content fit in both Page and Syllabus.

wrong.png

Any suggestions as to how to get content to fit correctly into the Syllabus page?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
JamesSekcienski
Community Coach
Community Coach

Have you tried wrapping that content in a div and setting the width of 95% on that to see if it helps?

If that doesn't work, it would help if you could share the source code to have a better idea of how the code is currently implemented.

View solution in original post