The old paper with feedback disappeared after submitting an updated version

Jump to solution
ronjalau
Community Member

I had to submit an updated version of a paper. But when I submitted the new paper the old paper with commentss from my instructor  disappeared. Is it possible to find the old version of the paper with the feedback somewhere? 

0 Likes
2 Solutions
scottdennis
Instructure
Instructure

Hello,

I believe it is still true that students can only see their latest submission to the assignment and its associated feedback where the teacher can choose to cycle through multiple submission via a drop down menu.  If this is the case you will need to ask your teacher to share the previous feedback with you directly.

View solution in original post

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon, @ronjalau ...

I agree with @scottdennis on this one.  Students are only able to see their most recent submission for a given assignment.  Here is an instructor Guide that shows how your instructor can access all submissions for the assignment...no matter how many times you submitted it.  Check out the section called "Evaluate Multiple Submissions" in this Guide: How do I view the details of a submission for a st... - Canvas Community.

I hope this extra bit of information will be of help to you.  Stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post