cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bannonsue1
Community Member

Turnitin access/Instructor

Jump to solution

As an instructor, how do I access Turnitin?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello bannonsue1...

Do you know if your school has integrated Turnitin with Canvas?  I would recommend that you first check with your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department to see if they have installed the Turnitin LTI external app in your school's Canvas environment.   @dhulsey ‌ has a complete blog posting with helpful information about Turnitin: Canvas and Turnitin.  Once the Turnitin LTI has been set up, then you can start using it with your Canvas course(s).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello bannonsue1...

Do you know if your school has integrated Turnitin with Canvas?  I would recommend that you first check with your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department to see if they have installed the Turnitin LTI external app in your school's Canvas environment.   @dhulsey ‌ has a complete blog posting with helpful information about Turnitin: Canvas and Turnitin.  Once the Turnitin LTI has been set up, then you can start using it with your Canvas course(s).

View solution in original post

kduke
Community Member

Good morning. Our school has integrated Turnitin with Canvas.  When we copied our course, the app did not stay linked to the assignment, and it is not listed in the left sidebar as it usually is. What advice can you offer, what do you think? Thank you.