Unable to Restore Concluded Enrollment

Jump to solution
ClaraGomes
Community Member

Hello,

I'm Clara and I am an administrator at my company's courses here in Brazil.

I have just restored a concluded course and I was about to restore some enrollments, but I wasn't able to complete these (https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Instructor-Guide/How-do-I-restore-a-concluded-enrollment-in-a-cou...) instructions, because the "Restore this Enrollment" button doesn't seem to be able on the stutents membership (image attached). 

I followed step by step according the article, but after locating the student's membership, I couldn't find the "Restore this Enrollment" option.

I urgently need to restore some enrollments on this course.

Please, let me know you need more information.

Clara.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
blopes
Instructure
Instructure

Hi @ClaraGomes 

The screenshot you sent indicates you are at the user's account details page from the account level. This process would need to be done from the course level instead. 

As the guide you sent indicates, you need to access the "people" page from the course, and then go to the previous enrollments and click on the students' names there. 
there you will be able to see the restore the enrollment option. 

It would still be from within the course, and not their details page on the account level. 

If the screenshot you sent was not the correct one and you are indeed on the right page, you might just need to unconclude the whole course, and also verify the section dates for the course. 

If the student was deleted from the course instead of completed, you would need to re-add them to the course.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

ClaraGomes
Community Member
Author

Hello!

Thank you for your help!

It was, in fact, still a concluded course. After that, we unconcluded it and we were able to restore all the enrollments correctly!

Have a nice day and thank you, again!

View solution in original post

0 Likes