Video Player should maximize to window, not full screen

Jump to solution
SeanKukral
Community Member

I want to suggest the video player in Canvas should have a button to maximize the player relative to the window it's in, instead of just full screen. If I have two windows on my screen split next to each other (watch video on one, take notes on the other), it would help to make the video as large as possible to read the text. Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hey there, @SeanKukral …

It sounds like you are wanting to request different functionality for video behavior within Canvas.  If you would like to do this, you can submit a Feature Idea here in the Canvas Community website.  Then, this will give others a chance to read and evaluate your idea.  Maybe there are others that would also like to see something similar.  Instructure (the folks that make Canvas) also read our suggestions to get an idea of the kinds of things we’d like to see implemented in Canvas.  Here are a few documents that will help you get started creating your own Feature Idea:

Hopefully these resources will be of some help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this process…thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes