Way to see list of all Date and Time settings for all Assignments?

Jump to solution
yoffema
Community Explorer

Suppose I have several assignments in particular group.  For each assignment, I've sets dates and times for Due At, Available From, and Available Until.  Before publishing these, I want to review all the dates and times to verify they are correct.  

To do that, I'd like to see a single table that displays all of these. Essentially, I'm looking for a table like the one that's accessed by clicking on the three vertical dots next to Assigments, and selecting "Edit Assignment Dates"—except that it also shows times (that table displays dates only).

I can see dates and times by looking at the list of Assignments itself, but here it only displays two of the three date types: If the assignment has not yet opened (and typically you will be doing this check prior to that), it only displays Available From (as "Not available until") and Due; it doesn't display Available Until. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @yoffema …

You’ll probably want to take a look at a Canvancements - Canvas Enhancements created by @James called Adjust All Assignment Dates on One Page.  Using James’ process and a Google Sheet, you should be able to see those assignment dates and times all on one screen.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post