What should I do when my Dashboard does not display my classes.

Jump to solution
sharmaeestrada0
Community Novice

I have 3 online classes that have been published by my instructors. However, nothing appears on my dashboard.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @sharmaeestrada0  Welcome to the Canvas Community! It is possible that this is due to an out-of-date/unsupported browser. Please try these troubleshooting steps:

• Check your device compatibility: What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?
    • If you're using a Mac, updating the operating system will automatically update Safari, and the OS update also clears the way for performing updates to other browsers. 
  • Check your browser compatibility: Which browsers does Canvas support? Note that Internet Explorer 11 is not a supported browser.
  • Try a different browser. The latest version of Chrome works great in both Windows and MacOS.
  • If none of these methods solve the problem, contact Canvas Support. General instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student? but your school's support setup might vary somewhat, in which case ask your local IT Department for additional troubleshooting assistance.

Good luck!

View solution in original post