Where did the blue dot notification go by GRADES

Jump to solution
sarahkitz
Community Novice

Last semester, when I had a new grade updated by an instructor (or even a discussion that I was subscribed to) there was a little blue circle by the grade tab. (Such as Home, Announcements, Syllabus, Modules, GRADES, etc.) It's not working anymore. Is Canvas not doing that anymore? And only doing email/text notifications? I really loved that blue notification by my grade tab. Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi  @sarahkitz ...

As I look at the Guide (first link I provided for you), you may see a colored number next to "Grades"...but not a blue dot.  If that is not showing up, but you are seeing a blue dot next to an assignment name (after you click on "Grades"), then I would recommend contacting the folks at the Canvas Help Desk to see if they might be able to help investigate this more.  How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  The vast majority of Community members here do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question, so it would be a bit difficult to help troubleshoot this further here.  After you've chatted with the Help Desk, please come back here to report on what you have learned...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes