Where's my submission??

Jump to solution
ahaire
Community Novice

My teacher is showing that an assignment was never turned in through canvas when I am sure I did submit the assignment on Saturday around 11pm.  Is there any way I can see what submissions where made on my account that night, if any? Please help. I am looking at a penalty of points for late submissions. 

Sincerely,

Aaron 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ahaire ...

What browser are you using when you navigate around the Canvas environment.  In general, you'll find that either an up-to-date version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox will be your best best...especially when it comes to submitting work to your instructor.  Normally, you would be able to see the latest submission for a given assignment.  How do I know when my assignment has been submitted?  However, your instructor is able to see all submissions for a given assignment...which are time and date stamped.  Here is a Guide that instructors can use in case they don't know how to see all submissions: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-26238-how-do-i-view-the-details-of-a-submission-for-a-stude... (see the section on "Evaluate Multiple Submissions").  Finally, I would encourage you to continue to communicate with your instructor about this assignment...as he/she would be able make the decision on whether or not you'd be able to re-submit the assignment.  Good luck, Aaron!

View solution in original post

0 Likes