Why can't I see what is in my course?

Jump to solution
nkalman
Community Novice

I am a student just coming back form summer break. I logged into my account and it opened to my dashboard where it showed the courses loading. I waited about 5 minutes for them to load but it just didn't. So then I went to courses and clicked on a class, it opened but I couldn't see any content, not modules, assignments or anything. I have some things due and I don't know how to access them! Please help! 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @nkalman  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  It sounds like your instructor may not yet have populated your course with content by either manually building content in the course or copying content from a previous course.  It may also be the case where your instructor does have content built, but he/she has not published that content to make it available to you and your classmates.  Since the vast majority of people here in the Community wouldn't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course, I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor directly to inquire about the status of this content.  You can contact your instructor by following the information in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope this will help, Noga.  Please sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes