Wrong due date

Jump to solution
LHewitt4
Community Novice

The due date for my final has said the whole semester that my final is due on Dec 17th, the last two weeks I have made sure of that and checked the due date well over 100 times, last night it said Dec 17th. This morning (the 16th) I received a notification that my final was graded as a "0" and the due date was changed to Dec 14th. I am distraught over this, I take my capstone next semester and to graduate. I've emailed my instructor 4 times now and she has not responded, I emailed every student in my class and out of the 3 responses I've received so far, one student said that she seen the exact same thing on hers, I've called my school and they sent me information on the steps I need to take to appeal it. There has clearly been a mistake somewhere and I need someone to look into this further and I don't know what to do. I've already sent a customer service inquiry to canvas and an automatic email directed me here. There has to be someone that I can call or talk to some other way with the ability to help me, this keeping me from graduating and i need some direction on where to go from here because this wasn't my mistake.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

I'm sorry that this happened to you, @LHewitt4 . Unfortunately, this needs to be addressed by your school, and we won't be able to help you on this site. The users here don't have access to courses or accounts other than their own; we gather here to exchange ideas about using Canvas software and other Instructure products.

You're doing the right thing. Contacting your school and using the information they gave you to mount an appeal are what you'll need to do to get this resolved.

Good luck!

View solution in original post