assignments

Jump to solution
davionbrooks211
Community Novice

What do i go to to see what assignments i need to complete ??

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @davionbrooks211  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blogs, collaborate, join groups, check out "how to" Guides, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  The vast majority of people here in the Community (there are half a million of us now) would not be able to really help answer this question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  However, I can give you some general tips...though specifics on assignment directions, etc. should be directed to your instructor. Check out How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌ to see how you can contact your instructor directly.

Your instructor may have assignments listed within the "Modules" screen of your course.  Another area to check in your course is the "Assignments" button in your course (though this button may be purposely hidden by your instructor so that you are accessing everything via your "Modules" screen).  A third area to check might be your "To Do" list on your Canvas Dashboard.  Here are a couple video tutorials that may help you:

Finally, if you want to check out more information on assignments, you can review detailed "how to" written Guides by clicking on the "Guides" menu at the top of any page here in the Community and then selecting "Canvas LMS".  On the next screen, click on the red "STUDENT GUIDE" icon.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Davion.  Please let Community members know if you have any additional questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes