cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ttolento10

canvas problems

Im able to log into canvas with no problems at all but whenever i try to click on some assignments or discussion topics all I'm met with is just either a blank screen or a text box that just reads 

This course content is offered under a Public Domain license. Content in this course can be considered under this license unless otherwise noted.

personally i have no idea if I'm doing anything wrong or am just really struggling to understand but id appreciate any help if possible

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @Ttolento10 ...

Sorry that you haven't had a response to your question so far.  For a question like this, it would be best to reach out to your instructor to see if he/she has any thought on what might be causing this error.  Or, you might reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department to see if they can log into the course and see if there are any issues that need to be fixed.  We here in the Canvas Community wouldn't be able to see your course because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment.

I hope this will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

0 Kudos