email not updating

Jump to solution
MatthewBainum
Community Member

My Canvas student email account has not updated since OCT 24th. I logged in a couple of days ago and learned about an update. 

I was able to get notifications through my student email account. This just shows how great this portal is and how spoiled students can get. HAHA 

I logged in today (NOV 2nd) and I had a couple of new messages. I just wanted to clarify that it had been installed and everything has returned to "normal"? LOL

THANK YOU, 

Matthew Bainum

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
mzimmerman
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @MatthewBainum,

Welcome to the Canvas Community.  This is a public discussion board for Canvas users from different schools all around the world.  Generally speaking, email settings on your Canvas account something that would be set/updated by your school on the school's Canvas server.  If you have questions about the email address that is being sent to your Canvas account, you will want to contact the Help Desk at the school.

If your school allows users to change their own email addresses, there are instructions for doing that at https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Student-Guide/How-do-I-change-my-default-email-address-in-my-user... 

View solution in original post

0 Likes