help me!!!!

Jump to solution
FABIANAQUISPE
Community Member
  • Hi everyone, I'm new to we canvas, I don't know how to use you, I have problems with the book, it takes time to load and the screen appears blank, help !!!! I have classes tomorrow morning if you have a friend out there ask him and if they know how to solve it, you could send it to me. I'm from kids 6 save me !!!!!! I don't have friends (postscript: I don't know how to speak English, just a few words, so if you know Spanish, send it to me in that language)😢
0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @FABIANAQUISPE 

Usaré el Traductor de Google para obtener mi respuesta al español.

Puede encontrar las Guías para estudiantes de Canvas en español en: Guías para estudiantes.

También esperaba encontrar un video introductorio para ti en español, pero no veo uno disponible. Aquí hay un enlace a la versión en inglés si eso ayuda: Descripción general de Canvas para estudiantes.

En cuanto a su problema con su libro de texto, tendrá que hablar con su instructor al respecto.

Buena suerte,

Kelley

For those who do not speak Spanish........

I will use Google Translate to get my answer into Spanish for you.

You can find Spanish Canvas Student Guides at: Student Guides.

I was hoping to also find an introductory video for you in Spanish, but do not see one available. Here is a link to the English version if that will help:  Canvas Overview for Students.

As for your problem with your textbook, you will need to talk with your instructor about that.

Good luck,

View solution in original post