images not appearing - quizzes + pages (not consistent)

Jump to solution
aae20
Community Member

In my most recent quiz, I had two images. Most could see them. A few couldn't. For some it was the first image; for others, the second. So it doesn't seem to be an issue with a specific image file. Any suggestions?

Also, when I was looking at a "page" with images that I had created (it's for an art history course), some of the images were broken. The page worked just fine last time I taught the course. But when I went in to edit the images (to delete and reinsert them), some of those pictures appeared and it was different pictures that were broken! I tried deleting inserting them all anew, but it didn't make a difference.

Thanks for any and all help!

(Note: There was a post in 2017 about images not showing up in quizzes for some students, but apparently it hasn't been solved...)

Labels (1)
1 Solution
plilly
Community Explorer

We are having the same issue at our college. A few students can't see the images in quizzes campus wide. When we preview the exams, the images occasionally are missing. Refreshing the browser and clearing the history can temporarily correct the issue but when students are taking the exam in Respondus Lockdown Browser, they are stuck and can't see the images. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes