cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hoffmanj1
Community Member

making things "visible"

Jump to solution

How do I make Announcements and Assignments "visible" to students? I've tried publish and all other things to no avail. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @hoffmanj1 ...

Do your "Assignments" and "Announcements" buttons currently have a crossed-out eye icon next to them on the left side course navigation?  If so, it sounds like you'll need to enable those buttons so your students can see them.  Here is a Guide for you to look at: How do I manage Course Navigation links?.

I hope this will be of help  to you, Janice.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this.  Be well, and stay safe!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @hoffmanj1 ...

Do your "Assignments" and "Announcements" buttons currently have a crossed-out eye icon next to them on the left side course navigation?  If so, it sounds like you'll need to enable those buttons so your students can see them.  Here is a Guide for you to look at: How do I manage Course Navigation links?.

I hope this will be of help  to you, Janice.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this.  Be well, and stay safe!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
hoffmanj1
Community Member

Thank you!!!

Janice Hoffman, BA, MS

English Instructor

Historic Triangle Campus

Thomas Nelson Community College

4601 Opportunity Way

Williamsburg, Virginia 23188

hoffmanj@tncc.edu<mailto:hoffmanj@tncc.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any access, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized and prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient (or an agent acting on an intended recipient’s behalf), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and immediately destroy all copies of the original message. Virus scanning is recommended on all email attachments.